I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A-Z Meme shit!

A
- Available: Yes.
- Annoyance: Hypocrites like me.
- Allergic: Prawns.
- Animal: Ducks.
- Actor/Actress: Ashton Kucher, Drew Barrymore.

B
- Beer: Low tolerance.
- Birthday/Birthplace: May 7, Auburn.
- Best Friend: Is beautiful.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Nose, lips.
- Best feeling in the world: Satisfaction.
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf.
- Best weather: Hot hot hot!
- Been in Love: Hopelessly.
- Been bitched out?: Yeah?
- Been on stage?: Yeah.
- Believe in yourself?: Yup.
- Believe in life on other planets: Yessssss.
- Believe in miracles: Happens every second.
- Believe in Magic: Yeah.
- Believe in God: Yesss.
- Believe in Satan: Yesss.
- Believe in Santa: If I believe in miracles & magic, then yes.
- Believe in Ghosts/Spirits: I do.

C
- Car: Honda.
- Candy: Headache.
- Color: Yellow, purple, red, white, black, brown, pink.
- Cried in school: Hahah.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla.
- Chinese/Mexican: Half/none.
- Cake or pie: HARD QUESTION.
- Countries to visit: Japan, Italy, France, Korea and somewhere freaking random like Norway.

D
- Day or Night: BOTH.
- Dream vehicle: Vespa or Lotus
- Danced: NO.
- Dance in the rain?: YES.
- Dance in the middle of the street?: On my To Do.

E
- Eggs: Half cooked.
- Eyes: Open.
- Everyone has: A mother.
- Ever failed a class?: Yeah.

F
- First crush: FUCK.
- First thoughts after waking up: Depends.
- Food: Italian.

G
- Greatest Fear: Don't know.
- Giver or taker: Giver.
- Goals: To live a simple life.
- Gum: Nope, only mints.
- Get along with your parents?: Mum only.
- Good luck charms: I like to consider myself one.

H
- Hair Color: Currently a browny colour.
- Height: Around 166-7.
- Happy: Thankful.
- Holidays: Summer break.
- How: Why?
- Health: Prone to illness.
- Hate: List goes on & on.

I (in guys/girls)
- Eye color: Alive.
- Hair Color: BLONDE. TOTAL SUCKER FOR BLONDES.
- Height: Taller than me.
- Clothing Style: Casual, stylish, formal; borderline street.
- Characteristics: Gentleman.
- Ice Cream: Real vanilla.
- Instrument: Electric guitar.

J
- Jewelry: Claddah necklace.
- Job: Entertainment lawyer wannabe.

K
- Kids: Funny.
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing.
- Keep a journal?: LIZ OVER&OUT.

L
- Longest Car Ride: Plumpton - Newcastle.
- Letter: Love.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Probs three times.
- Love at first sight: NO. FUCK.

M
- Milk flavor: Banana.
- Movie: Shaolin soccer.
- Mooned anyone?: Yeah ahahaha.
- Marriage: Before 40.
- Motion sickness?: Rarely.
- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.

N
- Number of Siblings: 3. But then I got all these 'bros' so 32089479.
- Number of Piercings: 0.
- Number: 4, 7, 9, 17

O
- Overused Phrases: Bloody hell.
- One wish: End global warming.
- One phobia: Velcro straps.

P
- Place you'd like to live: Rome, Tokyo.
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi.

Q
- Quail: Where?
- Questionnaires: Hello.

R
- Reason to cry: A few.
- Reality T.V.: Fake.
- Radio Station: None.
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Sure.

S
- Song: Hanabi- Orange Range, World Cup Song- Clon, I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas.
- Shoe size: 7-8
- Sushi: Craving.
- Skipped school: Yeah.
- Slept outside: Yeah, quite often.
- Seen a dead body?: Uh huh.
- Smoked?: Passively.
- Skinny dipped?: To Do.
- Shower daily?: Yes.
- Sing well?: I like to pretend I can.
- In the shower?: That's where I'm a professional.
- Swear?: Too often.
- Stuffed Animals?: Muth the duck & Co.
- Single/Group dates: I'm up for it.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: HARD QUESTION.
- Scientists need to invent: Anti-cancer nanotech.

T
- Time for bed: When I'm sleepy.
- Thunderstorms: Beautiful, until somebody gets hurt.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: Tried. Failed.

U
- Unpredictable: Yeah.
- Under the influence?: Huh?
- Understanding?: I like to think I am.

V
- Vegetable you hate: Bittermelon.
- Vegetable you love: Mushroom.
- Vacation spot: In his arms. Ok fine, Venice.

W
- Weakness: Velcro straps.
- When you grow up: Entertainment Lawyer.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: The beautiful one.
- Who makes you laugh the most: The funny one.
- Worst feeling: Regret.
- Wanted to be a model?: Topic has been suggested.
- Where do we go when we die: To where we believe in.
- Worst weather: Humid.
- Walk with a book on your head?: Who does that, anyway?

X
- X-Rays: Due for one soon.

Y
- Year it is now: 2011.
- Yellow: Ducks.

Z

- Zoo animal: Gorillas spinning on their asses.
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus, but after all that Ophiucus shit, Aries.

_____

Today, I tutored a few kids but one that drew my attention the most was a little Year One Islander boy called Nat. I assisted him with the alphabet & I've decided that if he sticks with me, I'm gonna try my best to get him into Selective High.

Oh & 'I Am the Messenger' by Markus Zusak is absolutely brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment