Currently I am typing from my iPod touch. It's quite tricky;;
Just a moment ago, I was freaking out at the readings list I'm supposes to finish & I was thinking; "where the hell am I supposed to find these books?!"
Then I realized that they were provided online. After registering for some American paid reading site. Sjsiwjwjwahbwslalajshsndlg!
Also, I installed this app on my iPod called instagram! It's so much easier to do some photo blogging from there. Which makes me wonder; can blogspot & instagram be linked? I think I'll go check that out. After I brush my teeth or something. :I
EDIT: unfortunately it doesn't. maybe I'll just connect it to my very inscribe tumble account.. Hmm.
Take care.
Just a moment ago, I was freaking out at the readings list I'm supposes to finish & I was thinking; "where the hell am I supposed to find these books?!"
Then I realized that they were provided online. After registering for some American paid reading site. Sjsiwjwjwahbwslalajshsndlg!
Also, I installed this app on my iPod called instagram! It's so much easier to do some photo blogging from there. Which makes me wonder; can blogspot & instagram be linked? I think I'll go check that out. After I brush my teeth or something. :I
EDIT: unfortunately it doesn't. maybe I'll just connect it to my very inscribe tumble account.. Hmm.
Take care.

Skilled... I keep making typos on itouch, otherwise I would probs blog from mine as well to save time... damn my unco-ness
ReplyDelete