So for Intro to Ad, we were required to complete a profile.
Questions included:
Making a good first impression is greattt!
Went on FB, cropped a picture of myself and stapled it onto the sheet- just as required.

And in class, this happened:

Well don't I stand out?

A bit too much now.
And so the tutor passed out a whole lot of blank forms for the other students to complete. Photos were not required. In fact, she said the whole profile wasn't even important!
So I'm betting that when she goes home or whatever, and flicks through the profiles, she's gonna see my overly-done-in-comparison profile.

ASDFSDSSSSSSGSFD35SSSAJGSDAKSJDFAKSFLORIDA
She's either gonna fire a ton of questions at me next week OR give me a hard time OR..
Maybe.. I really did make a good impression.
Questions included:
- Which area of Comm Arts do you intend to major in?
- Which area of Advertising interests you the most?
- Why? Have you done any prior work experience? Hobbies? School? (I had a lot to say about myself here. 8D)
Making a good first impression is greattt!
Went on FB, cropped a picture of myself and stapled it onto the sheet- just as required.

And in class, this happened:

Well don't I stand out?

A bit too much now.
And so the tutor passed out a whole lot of blank forms for the other students to complete. Photos were not required. In fact, she said the whole profile wasn't even important!
So I'm betting that when she goes home or whatever, and flicks through the profiles, she's gonna see my overly-done-in-comparison profile.

ASDFSDSSSSSSGSFD35SSSAJGSDAKSJDFAKSFLORIDA
She's either gonna fire a ton of questions at me next week OR give me a hard time OR..
Maybe.. I really did make a good impression.

No comments:
Post a Comment