I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PIERRE ESBER & Cupid had a lover?!

ESBER ESBER ESBER ESBER ESBER ESBER.

If I could vote, I'd totally vote for him.
I mean, y'gotta be a bloody legend for sticking up 6 signs of your face in a row on one wall. :D

___

On the other hand, today was FAR better than what I expected!
I found a partner for Intro Advertising~~ She's this tall, pretty girl called Lauren & I reckon she's kinda cool. She's always been interested in Fashion. 8D

Our chosen client is DKNY Be Delicious. Hahah~
___

Oh & recently I stumbled upon this beautiful picture drawn by ZuZuMoo on dA
Thought I'd just like to share it:

It's based on the story (click to read; it's worth it) of Cupid who fell in love with this hot chick called Psyche.
When I first saw that, I was like ASDIFJAAKSDFHA?! I never knew Cupid fell in love!
Secondly, I always thought Cupid was some nearly naked baby..
..From now on, I'm gonna think of Cupid as some hot dude. With a hot wife. 8D;;

But anyways, ZuZuMoo drew it for Valentines and it's currently sitting at the top of my favourite V-day pic list.

No comments:

Post a Comment