So today I raided a Magitek Research facility.
I think I've done enough work for today, bahah. :p
I also decided I'm gonna name my first son Isaac & second son Locke.
Well, Isaac was decided ages ago but yeah. HAHA;;
I also drew this picture:
If only by =disfare on deviantART
And well, I dunno, I don't think it reflects my mood?
Or maybe it reflects some sort of inner deep mood HAHA IDK.
I think I've done enough work for today, bahah. :p
I also decided I'm gonna name my first son Isaac & second son Locke.
Well, Isaac was decided ages ago but yeah. HAHA;;
I also drew this picture:
If only by =disfare on deviantART
And well, I dunno, I don't think it reflects my mood?
Or maybe it reflects some sort of inner deep mood HAHA IDK.

I love ur drawing even though it's sad D:
ReplyDeleteThose names are awesome - Locke? It reminds me of Loki - god of mischief, I think.
Have a nice Easter Liz:)
JEAN! HAPPY EASTER! <3
ReplyDeleteOhohoh yes, I love Loki. Butttt Locke is a character from thaaaaat Final Fantasy 6 game I reccommended to you on the bus home from Law Camp HAHA.
Stop playing Runescape & play FFVI, dammit! :p