Six on yesterday:
- It was nice to see everybody again.
- Kat looks great as a rooster.
- I want a high tech mahjong table.
- I've never tasted such nice & spicy tofu.
- Poggy's house is not very far from mine.
- I want to move to another English speaking country for a while.
Five on future:
- In the last week of the semester, I have to do a speech without palmcards. Meaning, I have to memorise my speech. Meaning I can't leave it until last minute or I'm doomed. (Ugh, just the thought of it makes me shudder.)
- I've still got to make a resume to get a job to get some extra cash to buy a motorscooter & go overseas. ASAP.
- From now until the end of semester, I have a total of 180% worth of hand-ins & presentations due. Then I've got a total of 170% worth of tests. Haha.
- I want to transfer from Law/Comm. to Law/Arts to study a language instead.
- By the end of this year, I want to be able to confidently say that I will sell at SMASH! next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment