I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

About hair...

It's this time of the year when the top layers of my hair have grown thick and long enough to reach my ears. Meaning, autumn/winter.
Meaning, I get irritated more easily.

Here's my theory:

With thin and short top layers, all of the heat inside my head can easily escape via..
the top of my head.
Which leaves me pretty much fresh.
Excuse my deadpan expression.. Just imagine that's how I look when I'm apparently 'fresh.'

With thick and long top layers, the heat in my head sits in my head, as the thick top layers act like a cap. And it restricts the heat from getting out.
Leaving me pretty irritated.

I hope this theory doesn't apply to my studies too...

Like, with short, thin layers, do all of the things I learn escape past the top layers and outta my head?
And with thick, long layers, does it get trapped in my head? Meaning, I'd learn better? Understand things better? Actually remember the things that count?

Hm, so I'm either happy & stupid or pissy & educated.

Ooh, I've got the perfect solution!
I should totally get short, thin layers AND..
That way, the heat can escape outta my head and be absorbed by the beanie.
In terms of learning, if it runs outta my head.. UM. UM. THE BEANIE WILL LIKE, BOUNCE IT BACK INTO MY HEAD. YEAH.
But seriously, I've been looking for a nice winter hat.

I'm gonna cut it before Monday, hopefully.
Thinking of going for a different style butttt chances are, I'll just get the same cut I've been getting for.. 3 years. Okay, maybe I do need a style change.

This time, I'll include photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment