
Since Thursday nights are my 'do nothing' nights, I drew. 8)
Vale on the left, Celeste on the right.
There's really not much story behind the picture.
Um.. something about:
I really really really need to get studying.
But at the same time, I really wanna watch Gintamaaaaaa. ;o;
..Life is hard.
Also, yesterday my Mum bought me Vol. 1, 3 and 5 of Magi by Shinobu Ohtaka.
They were the only ones on the shelf, which is better than none at all.
I've been looking for the title of this series ever since I saw some fanart on Pixiv. Which was like, a month ago.

(I know that's Vol 8 but I really like that cover~)
Mum then let me order 2, 4, 6, 7 & 8! *o*
The Japanese lady at the counter of Kinokuniya was really polite too!/////
They're all in Japanese, 'cause there's not English translation yet buttt it's exactly what I want!
I was translating the first volume last night. Only got through about 5 pages but I'm hoping to improve my Japanese by doing these translations. 8)
I want a Japanese dictionary~ 'Furigana' to be exact, 'cause my sister said it's an awesome dictionary haha.
My Google Translate iPod app sometimes gives me weird things.
For instance, I typed in a kanji character and the English meaning was 'Wei.'
WHAT THE HELL'S A WEI? OTL
Well, I better get studying now. :I
- Vale wanted to show Cel some awesome scenery.
- I didn't feel like drawing a background so this 'awesome scenery' is up to the viewer to imagine. Sorry!
I really really really need to get studying.
But at the same time, I really wanna watch Gintamaaaaaa. ;o;
..Life is hard.
Also, yesterday my Mum bought me Vol. 1, 3 and 5 of Magi by Shinobu Ohtaka.
They were the only ones on the shelf, which is better than none at all.
I've been looking for the title of this series ever since I saw some fanart on Pixiv. Which was like, a month ago.

(I know that's Vol 8 but I really like that cover~)
Mum then let me order 2, 4, 6, 7 & 8! *o*
The Japanese lady at the counter of Kinokuniya was really polite too!/////
They're all in Japanese, 'cause there's not English translation yet buttt it's exactly what I want!
I was translating the first volume last night. Only got through about 5 pages but I'm hoping to improve my Japanese by doing these translations. 8)
I want a Japanese dictionary~ 'Furigana' to be exact, 'cause my sister said it's an awesome dictionary haha.
My Google Translate iPod app sometimes gives me weird things.
For instance, I typed in a kanji character and the English meaning was 'Wei.'
WHAT THE HELL'S A WEI? OTL
Well, I better get studying now. :I

No comments:
Post a Comment