So recenetly I downloaded this iPod app called:
'Imaginary Range'
by Square Enix (Final Fantasy dudes)

It's a pretty interesting comic with minigames.
And the art!
AJKSSDJFHASOI.
The art is so good. OTL
I just wish there was some way to download the art from the game.. *Q*
I've read reviews where people have called the art 'sketchy' but ehh I think it's awesome.

I wanna draw like this someday.
The minigames aren't very challenging but that's perfectly OK.
'Cause I'd get frustrated if I couldn't progress further into the story just cause I can't control a missle, or something.
Anyways, only one chapter of the comic's been released & I haven't heard anything about a continuation buttt I'm praying that they are going to continue it!
I really don't mind if I have to pay for it. (Unless it's like say, $3 a chapter then KADSFHIASDL.)
I check my app updates every day.. :B
Also, there's this one scene I keep coming back to.
I can't find any screencaps of it on the net so I took a photo of it.
It's a bit dark.
So the heroine bumps into two dead bodies.
Aaand..
"The dead lovers:
The man who died shielding his lover is named Locke Frankel. Locke grew up in Montmartre, a district in Paris."
"Frankel led a wild, reckless life before meeting Celice Le-vanche. The encounter caused him to change his ways and clean up his act."
Now, my favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy VI.
And I couldn't help reading into this.
There are two particular characters in FFVI;
Locke Cole &
Celes Chere.
In short, Locke had a thing for Celes.
I can't remember if she ever fell for him in the end. :S
(I will find out soon, when I finally finish the game, I promise.)
And I just couldn't help thinking that the scene in Imaginary Range was come sorta 'easter egg' to Final Fantasy VI.
I mean;
That scene made me happy. 8)
(Not in the way that they were dead, but more how there's a reference to FFVI, heehee.)
__
Also, I just finished watching Scott Pilgrim VS The World.
Wasn't something I'd pay to watch, but to me, it wasn't a waste of time either.
I liked it. 8D
'Imaginary Range'
by Square Enix (Final Fantasy dudes)

It's a pretty interesting comic with minigames.
And the art!
AJKSSDJFHASOI.
The art is so good. OTL
I just wish there was some way to download the art from the game.. *Q*I've read reviews where people have called the art 'sketchy' but ehh I think it's awesome.

I wanna draw like this someday.
The minigames aren't very challenging but that's perfectly OK.
'Cause I'd get frustrated if I couldn't progress further into the story just cause I can't control a missle, or something.
Anyways, only one chapter of the comic's been released & I haven't heard anything about a continuation buttt I'm praying that they are going to continue it!
I really don't mind if I have to pay for it. (Unless it's like say, $3 a chapter then KADSFHIASDL.)
I check my app updates every day.. :B
Also, there's this one scene I keep coming back to.
I can't find any screencaps of it on the net so I took a photo of it.
It's a bit dark.
So the heroine bumps into two dead bodies.Aaand..
"The dead lovers:The man who died shielding his lover is named Locke Frankel. Locke grew up in Montmartre, a district in Paris."
"Frankel led a wild, reckless life before meeting Celice Le-vanche. The encounter caused him to change his ways and clean up his act."Now, my favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy VI.
And I couldn't help reading into this.
There are two particular characters in FFVI;
Locke Cole &
Celes Chere.In short, Locke had a thing for Celes.
I can't remember if she ever fell for him in the end. :S
(I will find out soon, when I finally finish the game, I promise.)
And I just couldn't help thinking that the scene in Imaginary Range was come sorta 'easter egg' to Final Fantasy VI.
I mean;
- Square Soft/Enix produced both IR and FFVI.
- There is a character from FFVI called Locke.
- Celice, Celes.
- Locke liked Celes.
- Why would IR bother giving names to two dead bodies?
That scene made me happy. 8)
(Not in the way that they were dead, but more how there's a reference to FFVI, heehee.)
__
Also, I just finished watching Scott Pilgrim VS The World.
Wasn't something I'd pay to watch, but to me, it wasn't a waste of time either.
I liked it. 8D

No comments:
Post a Comment