Forgot to upload this picture here haha;;
Thanks to Jean for making me remember!

Once again, nothing fanartsy.
Just some plain scenery~ And I don't remember why I made the houses all beige.
Let's just say it was the aftermath of a sandstorm or something BAHAH. 8D
Here's a close-uppish shot of the characters on top of the house:
GRAYSON♀, CHILTON♂, ROULETTE♀, FELYS♀, SHINSAKU♂, VALE♂, CELESTE♀, NERO♂, VIX♀
Obviously they're pretty much all going to get colour & outfit makeovers (Except Felys and SS).
Funny thing about this piece was that I attempted to submit it to two OC groups on dA.
And after submitting them, turning off my computer and lying in bed ready to sleep, I thought:
'Hang on, you can barely see my OCs! They're only a tiny fraction of the screen.. :I '
And I woke up to find that both submissions had been declined, phew. /o/
__
I should do my work now.
Thanks to Jean for making me remember!

Once again, nothing fanartsy.
Just some plain scenery~ And I don't remember why I made the houses all beige.
Let's just say it was the aftermath of a sandstorm or something BAHAH. 8D
Here's a close-uppish shot of the characters on top of the house:
GRAYSON♀, CHILTON♂, ROULETTE♀, FELYS♀, SHINSAKU♂, VALE♂, CELESTE♀, NERO♂, VIX♀Obviously they're pretty much all going to get colour & outfit makeovers (Except Felys and SS).
Funny thing about this piece was that I attempted to submit it to two OC groups on dA.
And after submitting them, turning off my computer and lying in bed ready to sleep, I thought:
'Hang on, you can barely see my OCs! They're only a tiny fraction of the screen.. :I '
And I woke up to find that both submissions had been declined, phew. /o/
__
I should do my work now.

WOW you drew every line??? That's sheer dedication \o/ Very pweetty:D
ReplyDeletewow. you're really good on drawing. envy >.<
ReplyDeleteoh, Nice blog deary. Definitely going to follow you!:D
BTW. I'm having my birthday giveaway.
You can check it here:
Misskatv's Birthday Giveaway!
xoxo,
Kat :)