So I finished my presentation, handed it in, presented it, rebuttled & everything went smoothly!
..Except I'm not sure how relevant or quality my content was & no, I did not include a toucan toaster.
It was kinda funny/awkward 'cause after I said my speech, I proceeded to try & take the projector chord outta my netbook. And then some dude in my class is suddenly like, "Uh, I think we should clap! /////CLAPS."
And then everyone started clapping & I was like uh okay cool thanks. 8D;;
I hope that wasn't an indicator of the quality of my speech.
But the girl who presented her side of the argument (her name's Elizabeth) is reaaaaaally pretty! *0* And what makes it even more kajdfhaklsdh was that she presented with a top-notch presentation before me. She even whispered good luck to me before I presented ehehe. Pretty, nice, smart dklhfaklsdfj. (BAR RAISERRR.) And the guy who presented his side (Mitchel) reminded me of Tim. Sometimes I forget it's not Tim 'cause they both seem like relaxed and nice guys. 8);;
Yes, it was 2 vs 1. And yes, I felt like I was being bullied during rebuttle. |||OTL
And then I felt mean 'cause I felt like I was picking on them in my rebuttle time.
(And what makes it worse was that I was smiling while doing so. I tried seeming friendly but looking back, maybe it looked like I was mocking them or something HAHAha..ha.)
And so tomorrow, I'm going shopping after uni, YEAH!
I should be studying or doing upcoming assessments but, YEAH!
..Except I'm not sure how relevant or quality my content was & no, I did not include a toucan toaster.
It was kinda funny/awkward 'cause after I said my speech, I proceeded to try & take the projector chord outta my netbook. And then some dude in my class is suddenly like, "Uh, I think we should clap! /////CLAPS."
And then everyone started clapping & I was like uh okay cool thanks. 8D;;
I hope that wasn't an indicator of the quality of my speech.
But the girl who presented her side of the argument (her name's Elizabeth) is reaaaaaally pretty! *0* And what makes it even more kajdfhaklsdh was that she presented with a top-notch presentation before me. She even whispered good luck to me before I presented ehehe. Pretty, nice, smart dklhfaklsdfj. (BAR RAISERRR.) And the guy who presented his side (Mitchel) reminded me of Tim. Sometimes I forget it's not Tim 'cause they both seem like relaxed and nice guys. 8);;
Yes, it was 2 vs 1. And yes, I felt like I was being bullied during rebuttle. |||OTL
And then I felt mean 'cause I felt like I was picking on them in my rebuttle time.
(And what makes it worse was that I was smiling while doing so. I tried seeming friendly but looking back, maybe it looked like I was mocking them or something HAHAha..ha.)
And so tomorrow, I'm going shopping after uni, YEAH!
I should be studying or doing upcoming assessments but, YEAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment