Slowly redesigning my characters one by one.
I kinda got tired of putting them in the plainest, most casual (or strangest) clothing so I thought I'd design some sort of 'primary set.'
Of course, I will occassionally draw them in casual wear. 8D
I kinda got tired of putting them in the plainest, most casual (or strangest) clothing so I thought I'd design some sort of 'primary set.'
Of course, I will occassionally draw them in casual wear. 8D

Felys version IV.
Personal thoughts & ramblings about this design:
I wanted some simplish kinda-military-esque thing going on & something that'd work with her scarf.
Also, nothing that'd really get in the way with her movements.
She'd probably get irritated if they did.
Oh & the outfit was kinda inspired by the Prussian army uniform.
Kinda.

..I wonder how well this clothing thing's gonna work.
But I promised myself I'd redesign them (partially so I won't need to think up of a new set of clothing every time).
Also, I may modify each character's personality and or hairstyle.
I think Shinsaku is going to have the MOST modifications.
To be honest, he's never really had much character. And I find that kinda of silly, seeing as he's my oldest (creation-wise), I mean, I thought I'd at least have a good idea by now. Though, his character was most likely overshadowed by Felys' dominant personality, which over the years turned him into some kinda sissy yes-man. :(
He was based on a paricular person who I've lost contact with so..
I think I might need to start from scratch.

No comments:
Post a Comment