Ughh, I'm pretty beat from drawing! OTL
I'm up at 2.49AM listening to The Fratellis (Chelsea Dagger and Flathead) and Arctic Monkeys HAHA! \o/
Funny thing is, I've only been awake for.. 12 hours.
I'm up at 2.49AM listening to The Fratellis (Chelsea Dagger and Flathead) and Arctic Monkeys HAHA! \o/
Funny thing is, I've only been awake for.. 12 hours.
Aw man, I feel like playing FFVI after thinking about all these RPG-esque designs.
..I'm gonna play it in the car tomorrow. :I
..I'm gonna play it in the car tomorrow. :I

Shinsaku version VI.
Personal comments etc.:
I wanted his style to be more 'bandit' like. Sorta like a more refined one.
Once again, nothing too elaborate that'd interfere with or hinder his movements.
And once again, I wanted to give a character one of those cowboy ponchos. But it won't work on Shinsaku. :p
I'll cowboy poncho the next one (Vale) & see how it goes HAHA. OTL
Green bandana around his waist is occassionally tied around his head to keep his fringe out of his face. Or used as a bandage.
Anyways, I worked out the basis for his personality. Yay!
(This will give me a lot of day dream material during the lecture tomorrow. And possibly the tutorial if my tutor doesn't pick on me. 8D)
I also realised I hate drawing two things:
- Arms
- Hands
Next one will be Vale later this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment