After I finish my exams; i.e post June 18.
This list of things only includes things that do not directly involve others close to me.
DURING MY HOLIDAY WHICH STARTS AFTER JUNE 18,
I WILL...
If I get 5 hours of sleep, that leaves me 9 hours to work..hm.
Either way;
AHHHHHHKGSDFMOSES.
Also, I won't be eating any custard puff tonight.
I think I'm gonna go chuck a cry in the toilet or something now, bye.
This list of things only includes things that do not directly involve others close to me.
DURING MY HOLIDAY WHICH STARTS AFTER JUNE 18,
I WILL...
- Study and practice drawing human anatomy and scenery like crazy.
- Self learn/revise the entire Japanese 101 unit so I can go ace 102 next sem without worries.
- Learn 250 common kanji
- Translate all volumes of Magi manga.
- Sleep like crazy.
- Watch Gintama to the latest episode.
- Download 'Tiger and Bunny,' 'Ao no Exorcist' and 'AnoHana.'
- Go kick some ass on Pokemon BW global random battle matchups.
- Clean up my table.
- FIND A JOB.
If I get 5 hours of sleep, that leaves me 9 hours to work..hm.
Either way;
AHHHHHHKGSDFMOSES.
Also, I won't be eating any custard puff tonight.
I think I'm gonna go chuck a cry in the toilet or something now, bye.

Stay sane Liz ! You can do it (:
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've got quite a busy holiday there! But at the same time, very interesting (Pokemon ftwww!)~
ReplyDeleteLol at you mentioning custard puffs. You must like 'em, aye?
Best of luck for your exams! Hope you get enough sleep!~
Thanks guys! You too!! <3
ReplyDeleteHaha & yes, Pokemon + custard puffs FTW. 8)