I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mushroom Crow!

So today was my last day at UWS' Werrington Campus.
Funny thing is, I spent about half an hour travelling.
Five minutes after I got to the uni, I submitted my assignment (the one I've been bitching about) & left.
However, it was all worth it. 8)

Well, Matthew & Kristen were cool tutors & I hope to run into more tutors like them.
Also, Katrina was an awesome tutor too.

Anyways, on the way home, when stopping at a traffic light, I saw a crow pulling at something in the grass. When it finally pulled the something out, it kinda stumbled backwards. (Which I found quite cute).
Except.. it had pulled out a mushroom.
It was holding the mushroom in its beak.
Chances are, it was a magic mushroom.
Chances are, it was gonna eat the magic mushroom.
Have a nice trip, Crow. 8)

Oh & since posts always look pretty bland here without a picture, I will add a picture.

COLOUR PROGRESS OF MY LATEST DRAWING:
(I would rather have a picture of the mushroom crow but I couldn't snap it in time! D: )

1 comment:

  1. dude LOL so agree. we are so ungrateful these days, I think I may have the least patience when it comes to loading pages...I just immediately go outside and reset my wireless router if it loads after ~3seconds -_-" btw great sketch, my friend's also into this anime drawing stuff and i know how long the process is of scanning and then arduously filling in all the colours and perfecting everything on photoshop :P I'm like, "How can you be bothered?!?!?!" haha

    ReplyDelete