So recently I've been watching theRadBrad's Amnesia: The Dark Descent gameplay videos (which are realllllly awesome!) on YT.
(There, I linked it now go watch it if you're in for a scare. Or in for listening to Brad freak the hell out. Whatever floats your boat. Though if you do watch it, I beg you to full screen it and turn your volume up for the full experience.)
And anyway this ad pops up on the video player.
So there's a couple walking through some lush green rainforest and they're both smiling, having a great time (of course) and there's cheerful music playing as their feet step over the large roots and buttresses etc. on the floor.
Next scene is a family with little kids who are too, having a helluva great time running on some super clean sandy beach. Close up shot of their feet splashing through the water. Bubbles. Cheerful music is still playing. Sweet.
Now this ad's got me thinking, maaaan I wanna go there!
I wanna be like that family and that couple! I wanna have a jolly swell time!
And then it says:
Visit NSW.
Bloody hell that's where I live, dammit.
Was totally expecting 'VisitASKFHASLKFOHOIU!' Which would consequentially result in my bringing it up in a conversation with my friends:
(There, I linked it now go watch it if you're in for a scare. Or in for listening to Brad freak the hell out. Whatever floats your boat. Though if you do watch it, I beg you to full screen it and turn your volume up for the full experience.)
And anyway this ad pops up on the video player.
So there's a couple walking through some lush green rainforest and they're both smiling, having a great time (of course) and there's cheerful music playing as their feet step over the large roots and buttresses etc. on the floor.
Next scene is a family with little kids who are too, having a helluva great time running on some super clean sandy beach. Close up shot of their feet splashing through the water. Bubbles. Cheerful music is still playing. Sweet.
Now this ad's got me thinking, maaaan I wanna go there!
I wanna be like that family and that couple! I wanna have a jolly swell time!
And then it says:
Visit NSW.
Bloody hell that's where I live, dammit.
Was totally expecting 'Visit
Me: "Maaaaan, I wanna go to ASKFHASLKFOHOIU!"
Friend: "Why? What can you do there?"
Me: "Ohhhhh apparently there's awesome rainforests and pretty nice beaches..."
But instead, noooo, it's 'Visit NSW!'
Which would mean:
Me: "Maaaaan, I wanna go to NSW!"
Friend: "You're already there, dumbass."
Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
Friend: "Why? What can you do there?"
Me: "Ohhhhh apparently there's awesome rainforests and pretty nice beaches..."
Which would mean:
Friend: "You're already there, dumbass."
Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
OTL x 10000000

Omg, I know that ad! It spammed me on five YouTube videos straight! Sucks that it's a full ad, not one you can skip over, zz.
ReplyDeleteAnd how fail is it to advertise to New South Welshmen!