I have no answer to this question, by the way.
My dog can understand both Vietnamese and English commands and speech. Would he be able to talk to other dogs in English and Vietnamese?
_
So this morning I woke up crying. (Hahah;;)
No, it's not 'cause I've been angsty or depressed or anything. In fact, apart from unit readings, I've been quite fantastic lately, thanks.
I had a pretty weird dream!;;
So anyway, it was one of those dreams where you're watching yourself as a third party. Like an audience.
Aaaand my dream-self (who was about 5 years older) had a really hot ficticious boyfriend. Yeah I know. Even I laugh at my subconscious haha!
Anyway, I, as in my dream self, had apparently cheated on this hot guy with.. several other guys.
Bad dream-me!
Moving on, it turned out this hot guy had cheated on my dream-self. With several other girls.
And then I just felt so bad for both dream-me and hot guy 'cause things are all shitty for them and since I didn't want to think about all that complicated stuff, I woke up.
__
The world of adults is so exhausting.
I think I'm gonna go back to being a kid now. Byee!
My dog can understand both Vietnamese and English commands and speech. Would he be able to talk to other dogs in English and Vietnamese?
_
So this morning I woke up crying. (Hahah;;)
No, it's not 'cause I've been angsty or depressed or anything. In fact, apart from unit readings, I've been quite fantastic lately, thanks.
I had a pretty weird dream!;;
So anyway, it was one of those dreams where you're watching yourself as a third party. Like an audience.
Aaaand my dream-self (who was about 5 years older) had a really hot ficticious boyfriend. Yeah I know. Even I laugh at my subconscious haha!
Anyway, I, as in my dream self, had apparently cheated on this hot guy with.. several other guys.
Bad dream-me!
Moving on, it turned out this hot guy had cheated on my dream-self. With several other girls.
And then I just felt so bad for both dream-me and hot guy 'cause things are all shitty for them and since I didn't want to think about all that complicated stuff, I woke up.
__
The world of adults is so exhausting.
I think I'm gonna go back to being a kid now. Byee!

No comments:
Post a Comment