I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Camp Tomorrow!

Hello~
I have camp tomorrow LOL.
I think I didn't overpack which is good, though I believe I'm forgetting to pack something.. which is bad.
And I'm outta credit for my phone.
Somebodyyyyyy buy meeee creditttttt LOL. OTL;;

I found these random drawings in my drive about what I did on the last day of Term 1 after the last mid-term exams lmao.
I was planning on making a video with 'I gotta feeling' by Black Eyed Peas playing in the background, but I couldn't be screwed haha.

So enjoy, and I'll be back hopefully on Friday with photos etc.


Writing a speech for Waiting for Godot.

Sending a text message.

Doing the speech.

Feelin' kinda screwed over by questions.

Eff that, exams complete!

Saying hey to friends. :D
[Mary, Kat and a Poggy in the background.]

Seeing Jean across the road.

Jean waves back.

Bus appears.

JEAN GONE!

Feeling kinda cool with no exams left while waiting for mum.

Tony & John wait for mum with me.

OMG WHAT IS THAT?

Holy cow, huge spider.

Take a photo while Tony & John run away.

John, Tony & I think about chucking a stick at it.

Stick hits web!
For some reason, mum wasn't picking up my calls.

But picked up my call on John's phone? OTL

YAY MUM!

Sitting next to Tony in the car.

Sitting next to Tony in the car, wearing Tony's hat.

Bye bye Tony & John @ Pendle Hill station.

Doing stuff with email.

Alan's stopping by my house.

I walk to fetch Alan.

It's good weather.

Hi Alan!

"Blah blah blah blah~"

Alan is hugged by my dog while I open the door.

Alan and I play Naruto on Wii.

Alan and I play Res Evil 4 on Wii.

My dog is a bad boy so I told him off.

Alan blows in his face. He seems to like it, wtf.

BYE ALAN!

Alas, the day starts & ends with a computer.

Yes, everyone was drawn crappily LOL.

See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Cute. Toiletries are what I always forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thats awesome. you drew my hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss having my jap book graffiti-ed by you're spazzo but cute drawings LMAO.

    ReplyDelete