Just felt like showing off denim2@deviantart's freaking awesome art.
It's top notch.
(Even though I'm meant to be doing English Extension 1, haa;; )
I seriously wanna be able to have an alternate style like this someday.
It's so.. wacky & just damn full of flair and awesomeness. *Bows to denim2*
When I first saw it I was just plain speechless. It's so good!
I really wanna see the Gorillaz in this dude's style, hehe.
They're all art representations of the stations/places(?) along the Tenjin Omuta Express Train Line in Japan.
I LOVE Asakuragaido, Ohashi and Fukuoka-Tenjin the best!
BUT I LOVE THEM ALL.
Fukuoka-Tenjin by ~denim2 on deviantART
Kurume by ~denim2 on deviantART
Shimoori by ~denim2 on deviantART
Yakuin by ~denim2 on deviantART
Ohashi by ~denim2 on deviantART
Miyanojin by ~denim2 on deviantART
Kasugabaru by ~denim2 on deviantART
Hanabatake by ~denim2 on deviantART
Chikushi by ~denim2 on deviantART
Futsukaichi by ~denim2 on deviantART
Yanagawa by ~denim2 on deviantART
Omuta by ~denim2 on deviantART
Ogori by ~denim2 on deviantART
Asakuragaido by ~denim2 on deviantART
Daizenji by ~denim2 on deviantART
Shinsakaemachi by ~denim2 on deviantART
Tenjin Omuta Line Express by ~denim2 on deviantART
I really wanna just print them all out, laminate them and stick them on my wall.. ;w;
I should totally do a Mount Druitt-Blacktown-Seven Hills-Pendle Hill-Westmead-Parramatta-Granville-Lidcombe-Strathfield-Burwood-Newtown-Redfern-Central one, LOL.
Starting from Mt. Druitt 'cause that's where I first started my train adventures. Pendle Hill's included 'cause it's an important part of my high school life. :D
It's top notch.
(Even though I'm meant to be doing English Extension 1, haa;; )
I seriously wanna be able to have an alternate style like this someday.
It's so.. wacky & just damn full of flair and awesomeness. *Bows to denim2*
When I first saw it I was just plain speechless. It's so good!
I really wanna see the Gorillaz in this dude's style, hehe.
They're all art representations of the stations/places(?) along the Tenjin Omuta Express Train Line in Japan.
I LOVE Asakuragaido, Ohashi and Fukuoka-Tenjin the best!
BUT I LOVE THEM ALL.
Fukuoka-Tenjin by ~denim2 on deviantART
Kurume by ~denim2 on deviantART
Shimoori by ~denim2 on deviantART
Yakuin by ~denim2 on deviantART
Ohashi by ~denim2 on deviantART
Miyanojin by ~denim2 on deviantART
Kasugabaru by ~denim2 on deviantART
Hanabatake by ~denim2 on deviantART
Chikushi by ~denim2 on deviantART
Futsukaichi by ~denim2 on deviantART
Yanagawa by ~denim2 on deviantART
Omuta by ~denim2 on deviantART
Ogori by ~denim2 on deviantART
Asakuragaido by ~denim2 on deviantART
Daizenji by ~denim2 on deviantART
Shinsakaemachi by ~denim2 on deviantART
Tenjin Omuta Line Express by ~denim2 on deviantART
I really wanna just print them all out, laminate them and stick them on my wall.. ;w;
I should totally do a Mount Druitt-Blacktown-Seven Hills-Pendle Hill-Westmead-Parramatta-Granville-Lidcombe-Strathfield-Burwood-Newtown-Redfern-Central one, LOL.
Starting from Mt. Druitt 'cause that's where I first started my train adventures. Pendle Hill's included 'cause it's an important part of my high school life. :D

soundss hardd =o (but your prooo!)! and goodluck for english! no procrastination! (causee im daddy ;) )
ReplyDeleteYour style is distinct and awesome! You should be glad to have the ability to actually draw 8D
ReplyDeleteI love poggy's somewhat creepy comment :3