I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

JOHN'S SENIOR SCIENCE SEAT!

[Room 10s, Period 3 Senior Science]

Liz: Alan, why are you sitting over theeere?
Alan: Oh, 'cause we're in this room for senior and thaaat seat is John's.
Liz: Wait, so nobody else is allowed to sit in it?!
Alan: Yeah.. John gets angry if he doesn't get to sit in thaat seat. Last time I sat in it and he walked into the room and punched me.
Liz: Are you serious?! Wow, that's not like John..?
Alan: He's very protective of that seat. Look, I'll show you.

[Alan sits in THE seat. Gets up again.]

Liz: Why'd you get up? Just stay seated and then when he walks into the room he can see you. I wanna see angry John!
Alan: You just wanna see me get hit..

[Alan sits in THE seat again. John walks into the room. Alan and Liz are staring at John.]

Liz: Hello John..
Alan: Sup John.
John: Hi..?

[Liz and Alan continue to stare at John.]

John: [Uneasy] Is there something wrong? [John laughs. Walks to the vacant seat while looking cautiously at Liz and Alan.] You guys are giving me the same face.. [Inspects chair. Walks to seats behind Liz and Alan.] Okay.. I'm going to sit here.. [Pulls chair out. Liz and Alan continue to stare at John. John is flustered and laughs nervously.]

Liz: John.. sit with us..?
John: Okaaay.. [Gets up. Walks to vacant seat next to Liz and Alan. Inspects empty chair very closely. Sits. Looks at Liz and Alan.]

Silence.

Alan:[Looks at Liz. Looks at John.] Pfft..!
Liz: AHH, YOU LIED! [Liz punches Alan in the face.]
Alan: Hey! That hurt! Hahahahaha. [Liz proceeds to slap Alan.]
John: [Laughs] Umm.. what's going on?


__
High School ends forever in only a few months...



1 comment: