
TWIN, THIS IS ALL FOR YOU.
I MADE MAN-SELVES OF US LOLOL.
[Don't ask about the clothing. They'll be wearing matching stuff soon enough.]
I don't know, I just really felt like making 'man-selves'.
I'm the one who thinks he's too cool.
And uh.. you're the one with the o////o face.
Scenario?
Well, let's just say I told you a dirty joke.
It usually ends up looking like that, right? 8D
CLICK TO ENLARGE!
|
|
V
Oh Sylvie, I'm already missing giving shit to you~
BRACE YOURSELF AT CC, BWAHAHA!
___
Over&out.
PS. I didn't get glasses. Getting them on Tuesday. :D
I MADE MAN-SELVES OF US LOLOL.
[Don't ask about the clothing. They'll be wearing matching stuff soon enough.]
I don't know, I just really felt like making 'man-selves'.
I'm the one who thinks he's too cool.
And uh.. you're the one with the o////o face.
Scenario?
Well, let's just say I told you a dirty joke.
It usually ends up looking like that, right? 8D
CLICK TO ENLARGE!
|
|
V
Oh Sylvie, I'm already missing giving shit to you~BRACE YOURSELF AT CC, BWAHAHA!
___
Over&out.
PS. I didn't get glasses. Getting them on Tuesday. :D

LOL THANKYOU MY TWIN!!!
ReplyDeletemade my day (:
annnnnd omggg i miss everyone so much ):
and so much has happened ):
can't wait till central coast then i can talk to you properllyyy !
gambete in study !
ily lizzz